top of page
- Tue, Jun 13French Library
- Mon, Jun 05Location is TBD
- Mon, Mar 20French LibraryMar 20, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMFrench Library, 53 Marlborough St, Boston, MA 02116, USAWhat do bikinis and sleeping tablets have to do with the unwritten rules of the workplace? Join us for an insightful evening with Emma Russell, executive coach and consultant, with a special interest in how biology influences human behavior.
- Thu, Jan 26Résidence de France
- Tue, Jun 07Résidence de FranceJun 07, 2022, 6:30 PMRésidence de France, Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USAAnne Boring, Head of Sciences Po's Women in Business chair and Assistant Professor at the Department of Economics of Erasmus University in Rotterdam, will discuss the policies designed to reduce discrimination and improve gender diversity in firms, and how they work in reality
- Thu, Apr 07Cambridge
- Wed, Mar 02Résidence de FranceMar 02, 2022, 7:00 PMRésidence de France, Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USAJoin us for a conversation on fostering innovation with diversity and inclusion, the journey of a world citizen to solve one of the world’s greatest challenges in less than a year and be prepared to get insight on the future of mRNA technology and more generally the future of health and tech
- Thu, Sep 30CambridgeSep 30, 2021, 7:00 PMCambridge, 194 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USABekah Salwasser is the Executive VP Social Impact & Executive Director of the RED SOX Foundation. The evening will be focused on developing a social impact strategy, on diversity and inclusion and on the role of sports for role modeling inclusive behaviors and change management programs.
- Thu, Jun 03Cambridge
- Tue, Apr 06https://www.facebook.com/groups/10261427479Apr 06, 2021, 7:11 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/10261427479We will discuss climate change, from the angle of action rather than that of diagnosis. Five years after the Paris agreements and when the United States joined them again, a few months after the end of the citizens' convention for the climate in France. Where are we? And above all, how to act ?
- Wed, Mar 31https://www.facebook.com/groups/10261427479Mar 31, 2021, 7:11 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/10261427479Why is Art a window to the world? How can the current health situation inspire us? Can we consider that artists are at the forefront of guiding the world afterwards? Are they essential workers? Is art vital? So many questions that promise us a discussion rich in reflection and that will makeustravel
- Thu, Dec 10194 Brattle street cambridge
- Tue, Nov 10194 Brattle StNov 10, 2020, 6:00 PM194 Brattle St, 194 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USAThe second guest of Boston BoostHER for 2020 will be Professor Vincent Pons, an associate professor of business administration at Harvard Business School whose research focuses on democratic representation. Vincent will discuss the US presidential election and the polarization of our politics
- Wed, Oct 21194 Brattle StOct 21, 2020, 7:00 PM194 Brattle St, 194 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USALaunch of Boston Boost’Her –a new women’s empowerment network designed to help its members ignite their own spark! With Julie Battilana who will talk with us about her last book : Travail, Démocratiser, Démarchandiser, Dépolluer.
bottom of page